Yes indeed this has been the most wonderful time of the year! I love getting together with family and just hanging out! This year we were lucky enough to host Gregg's side of the family on Christmas Eve and my side of the family on Christmas day!
It was so much fun! I am so lucky to have Gregg to help out so much. He really did. If it weren't for him I think I would have been a basket case! He really helped. I made 15 dozen rolls, a turkey and 2 hams! Along with the plethora of before mentioned candies and goodies!
But my family are such health nuts they hardly ate any of the chocolate fountain and candy. Gregg's family ate as much as I thought should have been eaten (and some of the candy walked off the plates at the end!--which was so much appreciated!).
All in all, it was such a good time to just relax and enjoy each others company. I really do love to just catch up with each other and keep in touch. Thanks so much for coming over and hanging out and spending your Christmas with us! We love you all!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Posted by Carrie at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We really enjoyed being in your home for Christmas Eve. Thanks for hosting this year, it was alot of fun.
Post a Comment