Thursday, October 25, 2012

DAD is GREAT he give Us ChoColAtE CakE!!!


Bill Cosby: Dad is Great He Gives us Chocolate Cake...uh uh, Dad is Great he gives us chocolate cake... uh, uh

Yes, We love Bill Cosby and every time I look at these pictures I sing the song in my head!  Ella thoroughly enjoyed chocolate cake today with her Dadd-yo.  She is so cute and has her Dad's passion for chocolate! mmmmmm!

I had a HUGE craving for Costco Chocolate cake....TO. DIE. FOR.  Of course I shared!   

2 comments:

Am-Biance said...

Look at you!! So excited you have re-entered the blogging world....your blog and posts are so cute! You have such a beautiful family and cannot wait to see all your posts....looking forward to seeing more! You go girlie;)

Rhonda said...

now i have that song stuck in my head...and i want some chocolate cake! cute pics of the two of them together.