Saturday, December 15, 2012

4 Wheeling Fun

Wheeling in the snow....How fun!  I have never been before and I will definitely go again!  Oh the boys love it and it is just a great time!  We end up lasting about 2 hours and its about a 15 min drive out to Baccus Highway!  It is a perfect spot too!  There are jumps, whoops, and burms all over!  I totally jumped and got air!  OH I THINK I'M HOOKED!  Jaxon is working on shifting properly and Kaden is just out for a ride.  He is so funny.  Kaden likes to make sure and check in at the truck every 10 minutes or so.  Just a quick drive by to let us know he is doing great and having fun!  He is such a sweet guy!  Jaxon takes it serious and just thinks he is all that.  Zeke drove the Predator for the first time this time by himself! It was awesome.  He did great. He figured it all out on his own.  Gregg gave him a little instruction and off he went.  I was a little nervous a few times he came flying by the truck but he did awesome!  He is such a little stud!  Ella! What can I say, she asks to be the first one out almost every time! A quick little run with Dad and she is good to go!  I do have to say she did not LOVE the snow falling.  But she certainly loves the rides!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

oh my! what a great family activity! looks freezing cold too. can't believe your little peanut loves it so much!