Thursday, May 21, 2009

Easter

Easter was a blur! It went by so fast I can't stand it. I am sure it had nothing to do with the fact we were still living in a disaster area! We had invited my parents over for dinner (again thinking the dinning room would be finished) and instead we had a family room full of furniture from a front room and family room!
But we survived. It was a mess and completely embarrassing but we did it anyway. The steak was to die for (although the griller still needs to realize steak is much better pinkish red not black!). The boys had fun. The Easter egg hunt at Nana and Papas is always so much fun.
Zeke has started his new 'concentration face'! I think he was still trying to figure out what exactly we were doing!
Kaden always around and trying to help Zeke out! What an awesome big brother!
Jaxon takes this stuff serious!
Ah, aren't Terri's little girls so cute! Look at them checking out their eggs!
Aren't holiday's fun to get together with family! I love to spend time with my oh so busy sisters! (Terri you are such a brat for turning!)

I don't know why, but sometimes I let my worry of how well the kids will sing in sacrament meeting overshadow the day! That unfortunately happened again this day. I need to remember they will sing best they can and the parents won't think I stink....right? They did awesome! My boys are even starting to sing. And Zeke, what a crack up! he gets out the Hymn book and sings too! It is so adorable!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

easter is fun - the egg hunts are the best as the kids really get into the spirit of it! love that zeke sings from a hymn book...that sounds absolutely precious!

jenn said...

Looks perfect!

Anonymous said...

I always worry about the sunday singing also... You boys are so cute!