Sunday, September 27, 2009

Plan B...Wheeler Farm

l
We were going to go to the zoo....it was closed! Is the Zoo ever closed? Well it was on this day. Terri had a plan. We went over to Wheeler farm. It was great! It was free! It was a great way to spend the afternoon with cousins, play with my new camera and relax. What a great afternoon! Thanks Terri.

What a good boy!

I have a really hard time finding any shots with Jaxon and Kaden and a somewhat serious face. They are usually goofy!
Zeke was having a ball feeding the ducks! He was laughing so hard!
Alasia, what a cutie!
Addilee what a sweetheart! I swear you never hear this little girl cry! What is that about?
My beautiful sister and her baby girl!!

I don't know why, but I really like to take out the color sometimes. I have to be careful or all of my pictures end up like that. Then I have to remind myself bright colors are fun too......

How funny is this? Okay so who can resist these funny boys. We came around the corner to a place Kaden was dying to see, this cute little playhouse. These two boys were so funny. I had to take a few shots of them.
This little boy just stopped LICKING the window sill with his tongue! He was so dirty I could have died! He was all boy, it didn't bother him at all, he was in his element.
Isn't this little boys red hair to die for? So so cute!

What a fun afternoon!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That kid behid the glass is classic!