It's all about love this month. So naturally I needed to share a few of my loves! [obviously not my only!] but definately some fun ones! Seriously, aren't they just making your mouth water looking at them. I think in High School it was either one of these [only the really big ones you get in the vending machines] and a drink for lunch or Wendy's kids meal [those just don't have the appeal to me as they used to] for lunch! Oh the days....I could never eat like that anymore!
When she stopped by to pick up her brother I just had to snap a few. How adorable is this? She is so cute. Her good mom made her skirt. And don't you just love the shoes!? [I think Yoda did too!] She was headed to a daddy daughter date that night! How cute!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
LOVE
Posted by Carrie at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did you take these - great light and GREAT work!
I had pink cookie and a Sprite EVERY MORNING for breakfast before Drill Team in High School.
Yuck.
Super cute pictures of your neighbor. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment