Monday, February 14, 2011

Jaxon Basketball


Jaxon played basketball this year. And wouldn't you know it....I missed any action shots of him. Well you will just have to take my word for it that it was great. He has improved so much this year. He FINALLY believed me that his glasses have helped him to see. I mean honestly he and I wear the same prescription and there is NO WAY I would be able to play basketball or even tie my shoe without my glasses/contacts! He is making shots almost every game. His team did awesome as you can see on the pic.
His coach was FANTASTIC! This was Phil Tate [Tysten's] Dad. He coached Jaxon in USA soccer as well. He called us up and asked if Jaxon would like to join a team he was putting together for the second year in a row and man can they play well. What a great job. Jaxon had a blast! He still needs to work on his layups. But he is improving every year! We appreciate those Dad's that can help teach our boys the fundamentals of sports! What a fun season!

0 comments: