Today was Jaxon's first day of second grade! He is in a portable this year. He doesn't know what to think of that just yet. But I have heard good things about his new teacher and I know he will do well. Just look at him doesn't he look too darn cool to be in school??!! So handsome, just like his dad!
He is such a nice boy. He really tries his best to look out for the one who is not quite so sure of himself and Jaxon tries his best to make them feel better. He got the Peacemaker award at the end of school last year and I really think he is such a nice kid. Yet, you know a cool dude when you see one!! He has coolness coming out of his vapors!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Jaxon hits 2nd Grade!!
Posted by Carrie at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is a nice story about him getting a Peacemaker award. what a wonderful characteristic and hats off to the parents for guiding him so very well!
I second that! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. 2nd grade already too. Thanks for leaving a note on my blog! I love yours, and am happy to keep up with what is happening with you and your darling family.
PS - I too grew up with all sisters. So I know what you are talking about. Everyone used to say "poor dad" to me too. LOL!
Post a Comment