Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Happy happy birthday Greggy dear! Happy days will come to you all year, if I had one wish that it would be a happy, happy birthday to you from ME (us!)

Ah, what fun. We needed a quick get-away. What a perfect day! Gregg's birthday May 18th! (yes, I am a month behind!) Gregg wanted to take the boat out and have a little family fun! He has the best time of year for a birthday.....mine is always cold and dreary! He already has his next years festivities planned out.......
Zeke LOVES to drive.....doesn't he look adorable!
Kaden thinks he rocks! And right after this picture was taken made the coolest ninja karate type move you have ever seen!
Jaxon likes to play it cool! gimme and apple and a water and I am set!

Gregg, well I will spare him and not share the AWESOME picture I got of him!

I love you so much! Man, I can't believe you are already 35! I guess I will have to share the 35 things I love about you!

I LOVE HOW.......
1. You are always by my side
2. You support me when times are tough
3. You bring out the good things in me that I don't always remember to bring out! :)
4. You are an awesome Father
5. You are a big teddy bear under all that gruff
6. You give awesome tickles
7. You give awesome massages
8. You are the cutest little boy who likes his big toys!
9. You teach the boys the right
10. You tell me to buy whatever I want (why can't I do it?)
11. You have no clue about the bills! :)
12. You love to be in your bliss about the real world of money! I wish I could!
13. You love your mom and dad
14. You love to take it easy and remind me to relax.....
15. You have the memory I wish I had
16. You kicked butt at school and FINISHED!
17. You always get the little boy grin when you look at your big boy toys!
18. You are the worlds best lawn mower
19. Chocolate always cheers you up!
20. I love how you love to make me and the boys happy
21. You love your family
22. You love my parents
23. You love my family....mostly! :)
24. You have the most beautiful eyes!
25. You gracefully loose your hair
26. No matter how hard I work at trying to keep you on a good diet I always seem to find chocolate wrappers and zinger wrappers hidden somewhere........
27. You would still wear your Jeff Specoli shoes but don't out of respect for me?!
28. You still listen to 80's rap (when no one is around---in the closet!)
29. You take longer to get ready in the morning than me!
30. You sit through all of the wonderful 'family' outings you hate for me
31. You secretly like the dogs we have had for 13 years! (you still would never admit it)
32. You are still jumpy around spiders
33. You would wear shorts all year....even when blowing snow in the middle of winter
34. You know all music trivia I have ever heard
35. YOU ARE ALL MINE!!

I love you even though this is so late, we had fun on your day! And that is what matters most!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

35 Reasons why I love Gregg.

1. He's going down the pipe 5 X 5
2. He's turning around on a 3 Zero niner.
3. He dosent moon me any more.
4. Three words, Feta - Bata - Cra!
5. He commonly uses the word "Schweever".
6-35. The way he o-so-gently grabs my tushie at the family parties!

Happy late B-day Gregg.

Bobbie's blabberings said...

What a cute post, Happy Birthday Gregg!!