Whenever there is life there is death.
I am so so sad at the thought.
I have ALWAYS been a HUGE
animal lover!
I still remember my 2 cats that died
when I was 13.
My heart still aches for them.
I was lucky to have a dog in the first place.
Gregg swore we wouldn't have one.
Then as a birthday present the first year
we were married [15 years ago] he relented....
I got my pet!
Not a cat [Gregg would not be able to live in the house]
but the best compromise he could make.
A chihuahua.
YODA!!!
He was the best dog ANYONE could have ever
wanted. He LOVED EVERYONE.
He would lick you to death [if you wanted],
if you didn't like that he would just sit with you.
He would follow me around the house all day long.
He would be at my heals.
He would gently lick my babies on the head
when they came home from the hospital.
He would lay by me when I was sad.
He would play with the kids.
He loved to jump in the snow.
He watched out for us.
He cleaned my kitchen floor....daily! :)
But life is so bittersweet.
He was old.
He was sick.
He passed away 4 days after Ella came.
I will never forget Yoda.
I love you!

I am so so sad at the thought.
I have ALWAYS been a HUGE
animal lover!
I still remember my 2 cats that died
when I was 13.
My heart still aches for them.
I was lucky to have a dog in the first place.
Gregg swore we wouldn't have one.
Then as a birthday present the first year
we were married [15 years ago] he relented....
I got my pet!
Not a cat [Gregg would not be able to live in the house]
but the best compromise he could make.
A chihuahua.
YODA!!!
He was the best dog ANYONE could have ever
wanted. He LOVED EVERYONE.
He would lick you to death [if you wanted],
if you didn't like that he would just sit with you.
He would follow me around the house all day long.
He would gently lick my babies on the head
when they came home from the hospital.
He would lay by me when I was sad.
He would play with the kids.
He loved to jump in the snow.
He watched out for us.
He cleaned my kitchen floor....daily! :)
But life is so bittersweet.
He was old.
He was sick.
He passed away 4 days after Ella came.
I will never forget Yoda.
I love you!
3 comments:
I am so sorry. I know what it is like to lose a pet, a friend. It makes me sad just reading about it. I remember him - yes, he was a licker. :) Sure love ya!
We loved Yoda too!
so sorry. what a wonderful tribute to him though and super sweet pics!
Post a Comment