Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Sweet Baby Girl
Seriously....do they get any sweeter than this?
1 Week old! I forget how small babies are. I forget how much they sleep. I forget how much I could just hold them forever. I forget how much they need you. I forget so much.....maybe that is why we keep having them? :) I think that is God's way of making sure we have more! :)
She is just so sweet. The boys love her. She hardly makes a peep only to be fed. She sleeps so sweet. She is so skinny. She hardly stays awake to be fed and is back to sleep. I think she is only awake maybe 1 hour out of the day right now. Oh how I love tiny babies.
Posted by Carrie at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
just darling! these pictures are perfect - just perfect! she is so beautiful and yes, so very tiny.
Post a Comment